POLPERRO TOP TEN
- A picture postcard historical fishing village
- The National Trust owned Chapel Cliff is pronounced ĎChay-pullí
- It has its own model village of the village
- It was once a smugglers haunt and now has a smugglers museum.
- Some of the first experiments in fingerprinting were carried out in the village.
- Itís always been a popular place with artists and there are several galleries in Polperro.
- BBC Radio 2ís Chris Evans Show was broadcast live from nearby Talland Bay.
- Ride back to the carpark in converted milk floats.
- Take a boat trip to Fowey
- Travel through the lanes to the 13th century Lansallos Church.